B”H This Shabbat we start reading the Book of Exodus (Sefer Shemot) in the Synagogues.
This may be hard to believe but I actually do feel very sorry for all conspiracy theorists weather political conspiracy or scientific conspiracy believers. They really are blind and I don’t think the are blind by choice, although I will grant that I may be wrong. I believe they are to be pitied rather than laughed at. But this does not, in the least, mean they should not be responded to, with the truth
- No stars in pictures ( )
- Flags waving (held by wire)
- Apollo 11 flag “ ” (it was curled from long storage)
- No blast crater under the LEM (early engine cutoff was to prevent cratering)
- Dust around the lander. Or something.
- Non-parallel shadows. (The moon has terrain)
- Seemingly identical backgrounds. (when kilometers away)
- Lander unable to balance itself on…
View original post 288 more words
I try to be tolerant and understanding of other people’s positions, but moon-hoax conspiracists really get my dander up. I mean….I mean…no, we’ll come back to that. My recen…
Source: About This Moon Malarky
Dear Moon Hoax Conspiracy Nuts: Here is how you know when a moon landing is faked: In “Transformers: Dark of the Moon, they didn’t properly account for lunar gravity or for the vacuum and so …
Source: Dear Moon Hoax Conspiracy Nuts
t is beyond understanding how even brilliant minds can actually have such deep perverse doubts in the presence of absolute proof that what they believe is based on utter misunderstanding of truth,. All conspiracy theorists are blind beyond recuperation as are all those believers in conspiracy theories
For those genuinely in doubt as to whether we sent twelve men to walk on the moon, some facts.
1. We left retroreflectors on the moon, just like bicycle reflectors only bigger and not as pretty. Visit the McDonald Observatory or any other with the proper laser range-finding equipment and you can see for yourself that the laser energy returns when the telescope is pointed at the designated landing sites and does not return elsewhere.
2. Two recent survey missions have photographed the landing sites. The LRO has dipped low enough to resolve not just shadows and disturbed soil, but the descent stages and rovers we left behind. No word yet on the poop bags, but they’re here somewhere.
3. We have films of much of the research and testing, and if you know enough about science and engineering to know what you are looking at, it’s all clearly the…
View original post 780 more words